Food Blog Radio Episode #47
Listen as we chat with Kita about:
- IFBC – her experience!
- Her beginnings with food and cooking
- How ‘Pass the Sushi’ has transformed over the years
- The birthday present that sparked ‘Girl Carnivore’
- We have a bigger voice beyond our blogs
- What six year-old Kita wanted to be when she grew up!
- The evolution of her photography skills
- Constructing the story behind the scene
- Advice for taking better pictures
- Pop-up Food Photography Workshops!
- Finding your audience and building relationships
Want to learn more about Kita? You can find her here:
- Blog: Pass the Sushi
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PasstheSushi
- Blog: Girl Carnivore
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GirlCarnivore/?fref=ts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/passthesushi
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/girlcarnivore
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/passthesushi/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/passthesushi/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/girlcarnivore/
- Food Photography Workshops!! http://foodiephotoworkshops.com
Thanks for listening! Remember to tune in next Friday for another new guest!
Where to find FOOD BLOG RADIO!
Please feel free to share, like, love and leave a comment!