Food Blog Radio Episode #32
This time, we travel to Hong Kong to talk with Food/ Travel/ Lifestyle and Culture writer, Janice Leung Hayes! Cantonese by heritage, a Hongkonger by birth, and a naturalised Australian, she shares with us about her blog, food tours and encouraging local farmers markets in Hong Kong!
Listen as we chat with Janice about:
- Being ancient in the blogging world
- Studying in Australia
- Becoming a freelance writer
- Leading customized food tours in Hong Kong
- Seeing a culture through it’s food
- Hot Dogs and Cocktails
- Her list of where to eat in Hong Kong and China
- Using cameras in Asia/Smart phone photos
- The food blogging community in Hong Kong
- Developing Farmers Markets in the city
- Agricultural seasons in Hong Kong
- The one thing you must try if you go to Hong Kong! (Hint: It’s not food!)
- The story behind “E_ting”
Do you want to know more about Janice? Here’s where you can find her:
- Website: http://www.e-tingfood.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/e_ting/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/e.ting.food
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/e_ting
Thanks for listening! Remember to tune in every Friday for another great new guest!
Where to find FOOD BLOG RADIO!
Please feel free to share, like, love and leave a comment!