This week we chat it up with Amanda Rettke, baker, blogger, author, wife and mother behind the popular website I Am Baker. She has worked amazing publications such as: Food Network, New York Times, LA Times, Country Living Magazine, People Magazine, Epicurious, Brides, and more! Join us on another fun adventure in food blogging.
Listen in as we chat with Amanda about:
- Tips for successfully running a blog and enjoying family life at the same time.
- How I Am Baker started.
- Why Sara is Amanda’s kind of people.
- Amanda’s success on Facebook.
- Growing up in Fargo.
- Her beautiful cookbook “Surprise Inside Cakes”.
- Her speaking career.
- What the future for Amanda looks like.
Want to know more about Amanda? Connect with her on social media here:
- Website: http://iambaker.net/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iambaker.net
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/iambaker/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/iambakertweets
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/iambaker
- Buy Amanda’s book on Amazon: Surprise Inside Cakes
Thanks for listening! Remember to tune in next Friday for another new guest!
Where to find FOOD BLOG RADIO!
Please feel free to share, like, love and leave a comment!