Food Blog Radio Episode #28
Meet Adam J. Holland of The Unorthodox Epicure – Confessions of an Aspiring Food Snob! Adam puts stadium hot dogs and chips & salsa on the same culinary pedestal as dry-aged beef and white truffles. A former radio newsman and newspaper reporter/editor Adam owns over 300 cookbooks and is currently living in an RV, cooking on a cheap, orange $7.00 grill!
Join us as we chat with Adam about:
- His life in Texas
- Living on the Jersey Shore!
- Being a real life ‘Walter Mitty’
- Growing Dwarf Citrus Trees
- His writing style
- Why every national hamburger chain needs to carry mustard as a condiment!
- His favorite food memory
- The history behind the “R.V. Chronicles”
- The one cookbook everyone should own!
- The moods and phases of his cooking style
- His culinary influences
- Words of Wisdom and why *everyone* needs an editor
- The one thing no one knows about Adam
Want to know more about Adam? You can find him here:
- Website: http://unorthodoxepicure.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UnorthodoxEpicure
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/unorthodoxepicure/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/unorthodxepicur
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/unorthodxepicur/
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AdamJHolland/about
Thanks for listening! Remember to tune in every Friday for another great new guest!
Where to find FOOD BLOG RADIO!
Please feel free to share, like, love and leave a comment!