We are excited to introduce Ashlee Marie Prisbrey of AshleeMarie.com, famous for her mad cake skills and brilliant hair colors, as this weeks guest!
Ashlee has worked with an impressive line-up of brands, including Bosch, Mod Podge, Plaid Martha Stewart Collection, Lion Brand Yarn, Tillamook, Elmer’s, X-acto, Duct Tape, Ubisoft, Staples, Epiphanie Bags,, Provo Craft, Leap Frog, Children’s miracle network, Orson Gygi’s, Campbells, Huggies, etc…
She is a up and coming food star … just trust us on this one!
Today we will be chatting with about:
- Her family, marriage, and kids.
- Who she was named after.
- The challenges she faces as a food blogger, YouTuber and Celebrity.
- Her journey from cake maker to now.
- Plans for online cake making classes.
- During our conversation she reveals her exciting news – an appearance on the Food Network!
- New cookbook plans – in her spare time 🙂
- What the future may hold …
- She is not about just cakes either – we discover her other talents.
- And much, much more!
Watch Ashlee compete on the Halloween Baking Championship for a chance to win $25,000! The 4 episode show is hosted by Richard Blais (Winner of Top Chef All-Stars) with Judges Sherry Yard (renowned pastry chef), Ron Ben-Israel (hello, couture cake decorating rock star) and Carla Hall (also from Top Chef). It airs October 5, 2015 on the Food Network.
Want to know more? Here is where you can find Ashlee Marie:
- Website: http://ashleemarie.com/
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/ashleemariecakes
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ashleemariecake
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/ashleemariecake
- Google+: http://plus.google.com/+ashleemariecakes
- YouTube: http://youtube.com/ashleemariecakes
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/ashleemariecakes
- Periscope: http://periscope.tv/ashleemariecake
Thanks for listening! Remember to tune in every Friday for another great new guest!
Where to find FOOD BLOG RADIO!
Please feel free to share, like, love and leave a comment!